The tone of voice does matter. Not only in spoken language. There is many a way to express any given content in a written piece, too.
It starts with the type of text you choose:
- Is it going to be a rather factual description? Informative and neutral?
- Or a salesy post designed to convert? All blurb and call-to-action?
- Sharing of personal experiences and insights to touch the followers?
- A journalistic article coming along with well-researched quotations?
- A classic portrait or interview?
- Or an opulent piece of story-telling? Painting with words…
- It could even be a poetic expression of something otherwise elusive of capturing.
“It’s not what you say, but how you say it.”
Informing and educating, sharing or even revealing, and of course engaging, compelling and convincing – words can do all of this.
To have the content of the message land with the receiver, we need on one hand to figure out what will be heard at all. But at the same time, we need to ask ourselves: How do we want to present the service and the mission so that it attracts the most suitable crowd?
In this section, you will find different flavors in text and tonality. This way you get a feel for the nuances. And choose!
- Which type of text corresponds with your mission?
- What is the tone of voice your target audience will listen to?
- How is the overall character of the writing, the color of the art?
Browse through the different posts and articles by choosing from the selection in the sidebar or below under “You May Also Like”.